Meet the Thank You Giveaway winner of a pair of 3-Day Sunstone Passes! Can’t wait to see you at the end of this month at Sunstone! This week, Colleen brings on a beer expert for our first Beer 101 Lesson: Ales and Lagers. Next, be sure and set aside a chunk of your day because Colleen and Camille go WAY overboard with Mormon Sex Myths! Remember, Soaking is Fundamental because next comes Earthquaking. Also, don’t miss the Camel and the Tent story, as told with explicit NSFW euphemisms by LDS Prophet Spencer W. Kimball. Learn what one newlywed BYU husband told his wife she needed to do for him each morning, just so he could pee. To wrap up this week, Mason Proxy shares with us 3 more uniquely Mormon Zodiac signs!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Sunstone Summer Symposium
- Squatters Event, Friday, July 27th, 8 pm, Drink to the Demise of Joseph Smith
- Spencer W. Kimball on the Camel and the Tent in a Sandstorm
- How To Build a TransOceanic Vessel
- Mormon Zodiac
- Video of Sunstone Drawing! Who won??
- Music by bensound.com and by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
- Transition pieces found here
Podcast: Play in new window | Download