Laurie shares her PostMo love story that is a whirlwind of crazy, exciting and adorable! It involves a faith crisis, divorce, family relations and her conflict with Mormonism in her life. To round out the Love theme, Marie Kent and I explore the topic of Love vs. Lust with Spencer W. Kimball. It’s an epic battle between the three of us, and I’ll let you be the judge of who wins these arguments. Head on over to Patreon right now to watch TWO video episodes of the Six Minute Skinny Dip into Nutty Mormon History. First up, “Do Mormons Have Horns?” and best of all “Mormon Artifacts.” Are there Mormon Artifacts Imbued with Magical Powers?! YOU BETCHA! And the video of Laurie’s PostMo Love Story is there too, just waiting to brighten your day!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Wendy Watson Nelson’s “The Not Even Once Club”
- Spencer W Kimball’s “Faith Precedes the Miracle”
- BYU Research on Pornography only bad for relationships because of Religious Culture
- POSTUM, the Mormon Not Coffee from the 80’s
- Watch the full Patreon VIDEO of Laurie’s PostMo Love Story, it’s delicious!
- Watch full Patreon VIDEO of “Do Mormons Have Horns?”
- Watch full Patreon VIDEO of “Magic Mormon Artifacts”
- VENMO for Mormon Happy Hour one time donations
- Music by bensound.com and by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
- Transition pieces found here