Colleen shares her celebration of Pride Week with Lesley Butterfield by telling the story of her cousin’s beautiful gay wedding in Utah County last week. And…she may or may not cry. Check out the full interview on Patreon where we dive into the Supreme Court ruling regarding the Colorado baker and the gay wedding cake. Next, Ethan Dodge, co-founder of MormonLeaks joins Colleen to discuss a recent OpEd in the SLTrib regarding the LDS Church and financial transparency. Ethan is the man to talk to when it comes to Truth and Transparency! The extended uncut version of this interview is also available if you’d like to take a deeper dive into the issues. Available now on Patreon!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- SLTrib OpEd: LDS Church needs more financial transparency
- CNN: Supreme Court rules for Colorado Baker in Same-Sex Wedding Cake Case
- Mormon Happy Hour Ep 23 with Ryan McKnight RE: $32 billion in LDS Stock
- Mormon Happy Hour does Phoenix Sunstone, Episode 12
- Salt Lake Sunstone Summer Symposium