Chloe, Paige and Colleen tackle the topic of Motherhood, and all it’s heavy connotations within the Mormon Culture. We explore each of our own journeys through the decision to have children or not. What is nurturing? What does it look like? Is every woman built to be a mother? We discuss living an authentic life, true to finding your own joy, and in chasing passionately the things that fulfill you. And also, what to do when others try to cast shade on our joy? What are we each doing to change the narrative that women must be mothers in order to be happy and “fulfill the measure of their creation”? If you’d prefer to watch this episode rather than listen, please visit Mormon Happy Hour on Patreon!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Watch the full Patreon video of this Panel on Motherhood
- VENMO for Mormon Happy Hour one time donations
- Photo Credit Getty Images/iStockphoto from ScaryMommy.com
- Music by bensound.com and by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
- Transition pieces found here